20 March 2010

spring break and changing the world

It is finally spring break!!! I can't believe it is already here. It seems like just yesterday that it was the beginning of January and spring semester was just starting. What did I even do this semester besides go to class and do homework? Did I even do anything that will be remembered beyond this semester? If you want to change the world, doesn't it start with what you are doing now? If you don't start now, then when are you going to start? Change doesn't just happen. It takes time, and effort. In a way, that is like our relationship with Christ. If we want to have that close relationship with Him, we have to be willing to put forth the effort and give him the time to create that closeness.

Jesus, I want to change the world for You. Help me to remember that change is starting right now and to not procrastinate about it. Jesus I don't want to put off building a closer relationship with you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment